Saturday 3 May 2008

Lessons and Insights gained - Oxfam Trailwalker 2008 Melbourne

Hello
The Oxfam Trailwalker 2008 event at Melbourne and our participation in it provided some valuable lessons and insights, in addition to the life-changing experience and achievement we gained.
These lessons are in the areas of:
  • Teamwork ( Collaboration, Communication and Commitmen
  • Individual and team psychology (personal interactions and dynamics in a team environment)
  • Leadership (The importance of articulating a picture of success and mobilizing the team towards the picture of success)

While we will record these lessons in some detail in separate blogs, here is a overview document on the experience. Please record your observations as comments to this blog.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhqxbj7g_0crfn4fxs
Venki Prathivadi


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.